Monday, November 11, 2013

Amos Cassidy, author of Crimson Midnight

Author Bio:
Amos Cassidy - a team of two. Amos is a 29 year old Diva and Cassidy a 36 year old mum of three.
Aside from a passion for writing and a love of reading they also share an addiction to coffee, love anything Joss Whedon and are constantly playing tug of war over Jensen Ackles.
They have been writing together for four years and are currently working on the third book in their Crimson Series. 

Title: Crimson Midnight
Author: Amos Cassidy
ISBN: 978-1490487175
Page count: 482
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Price: £9.42
 
Tell us about your book:
Cassidy: It’s dark, it’s gritty and it’s set in London , England . The plot centres around Rose –sassy, kick ass female who knows how to handle herself. You will meet a host of characters all of which you get to know and fall in love with. Crimson Midnight is the first book in the Crimson Series.
 
How long did it take to write the book?
Amos: Around 8 months. We wrote it as a Young Adult book first but weren’t happy with it so rewrote it as an Adult novel. It worked much better this way and we found when we did switch to Adult the story just flowed.
 
What inspired you to write the book?
Cassidy: A dream that I had was the seed and we watered it until it sprouted into a fully fledged plot.
 
Talk about the writing process. Did you have a writing routine? Did you do any research, and if so, what did that involve?
Cassidy: We write when we can. We both have very busy schedules. I am a mum of three and a housewife so I am always on the go. I slot the writing in when I can and my mum comes over two mornings a week to watch the baby so I can write.
 
Amos: I am studying for an English Literature degree through the OU at the moment and I work in the evenings too. So I have a tight schedule where I make time for writing.
 
Cassidy: It can be frustrating though as there are so many occasions where I need to write but can’t due to other obligations. 
 
Amos: We researched some Irish Mythology but London is in my blood, I know it like the back of my hand.
 
What do you hope your readers come away with after reading your book?
Cassidy: I hope they are entertained, I hope the characters and the story play on their minds and I hope they are eager to return to the Crimson world.
 
Where can we go to buy your book?
Amos: Amazon UK and US. The book is available in both kindle and paperback format
 
 
 
Any other links or info you'd like to share?
You can keep up to date with all the latest happenings by connecting with us on our face book pages:
 
 
You can also see what we are up to by checking out our blogs:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment